Here’s a rundown of the main events so you know when and where things are happening.
Please note: You are not expected to attend all these events; if you wish to, you are welcome.
Wed 31 March:
- All: You are more than welcome to come by and visit for chai and an informal dinner
- Whisky connoisseurs: Kieren will be hosting a whisky-tasting for any of you that would like to share his passion for Scottish fire water (location: bar TBD)
Thu 1 April:
- Afternoon/Evening: Ganesh Puja (a ceremony that blesses the couple and ensures a fulfilling and happy life together), Mehndi Party with live music in Pleasanton (Darshana and Narendra’s house)
Fri 2 April:
- Rest and final preparation for the wedding
Sat 3 April: THE BIG DAY
The ceremony starts at 5pm and will be followed by cocktails, dinner and dancing.
Sun 4 April
- Late morning: Brunch (location TBD)